sobota, 9 lutego 2013

One's down NEXT is on

I worked really hard with my friends cheering me in the back. Final effect are worth every hour spent on it but just when one ends marching in comes another one. I'm talking about competitions!

It's Chinese new lunar year and Riot Games this time promotes paper crafts: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3094468.

I've also got small freelancing job from my past employer so I feel like things are rolling.
And 3 weeks ago I had my appendix removed that's why there were nothing new here.

My entry for Riot Games digital art competition:

1 komentarz:

  1. Widzę, że jak dawniej tworzysz głównie po zmroku, ale dla takich efektów warto zarywać nocki ;)

    pozdrowienia od starej (pewnie już dawno zapomnianej) znajomej ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń